A big mahalo to all those who attended and helped make our 2012 Paniolo Talk Story series such a success. Paniolo Preservation Society is currently working on next year’s event schedule and will post it here as soon as it’s complete. In the meantime, please visit the Waimea MidWeek Market every Wednesday from 9:ooam to 4:00pm. A portion of the proceeds from the Wednesday Market goes to support the Paniolo Heritage Center in its mission to promote and preserve the ranching heritage of Hawaii. Have a wonderful Christmas holiday and a blessed New Year. We’ll see you at the Paniolo Heritage Center for a brand new program in 2013. A hui hou!
Looking for something?
- Dr. Billy Bergin’s Books March 6, 2023
- What is Paniolo Music? February 17, 2023
- Makahiki November 17, 2022
- Paniolo Hall of Fame 2022 November 17, 2022
- PRRC Lei Papale Contest Results November 17, 2022