Come see this very special event in up country Waimea this Saturday. The PANIOLO PARADE is September 21, 2013 from 10:00am – 11:00am in Waimea. The Paniolo Parade starts at 10 a.m. from Church Row to Waimea Park, with horses, paniolo (cowboys), music, and festive entries to celebrate North Hawaii’s paniolo and ranching traditions. The parade has been a part of Waimea for more than 35 years. Watch the parade anywhere along the route from Historic Church Row to Waimea Park. (Photo courtesy of Paniolo Preservation Society.)
Looking for something?
- Old Hawai’i on Horseback Rides Again September 16th September 7, 2023
- Nine New Hall of Famers August 9, 2023
- A Grand Tradition: Old Hawaiʻi on Horseback July 11, 2023
- Aunty Anna, First Lady of Waimea May 5, 2023
- Kamehameha Schools Song Contest April 12, 2023