Come see this very special event in up country Waimea this Saturday. The PANIOLO PARADE is September 21, 2013 from 10:00am – 11:00am in Waimea. The Paniolo Parade starts at 10 a.m. from Church Row to Waimea Park, with horses, paniolo (cowboys), music, and festive entries to celebrate North Hawaii’s paniolo and ranching traditions. The parade has been a part of Waimea for more than 35 years. Watch the parade anywhere along the route from Historic Church Row to Waimea Park. (Photo courtesy of Paniolo Preservation Society.)
Looking for something?
- Dr. Billy Bergin’s Books March 6, 2023
- What is Paniolo Music? February 17, 2023
- Makahiki November 17, 2022
- Paniolo Hall of Fame 2022 November 17, 2022
- PRRC Lei Papale Contest Results November 17, 2022