It’s coming soon! Waimea’s 20th Annual Cherry Blossom Festival and the Paniolo Heritage Center is one of the designated venues. Come early to Pukalani Stables at 8:00am on Feb. 2 for a $10 donation Paniolo Breakfast by the Sonny Miranda ohana. Eggs’n’rice, smoke meat, pancakes’n’coffee and all benefitting Paniolo Preservation Society. Sounds like a big way to start a big day!
Looking for something?
- Old Hawai’i on Horseback Rides Again September 16th September 7, 2023
- Nine New Hall of Famers August 9, 2023
- A Grand Tradition: Old Hawaiʻi on Horseback July 11, 2023
- Aunty Anna, First Lady of Waimea May 5, 2023
- Kamehameha Schools Song Contest April 12, 2023