The countdown is on to Gail Rice’s 2nd Annual St. Paddy’s Day Celebration honoring the Irish tradition in ranching (our Purdy ohana descends from the original “Irish” Jack Purdy, the grandfather of Ikua). The celebration benefits the Paniolo Heritage Center at Pukalani Stables – an evening of family fun and celebration, and for a good cause too, one that truly makes Irish eyes smile. 🙂 Last year was a great time and this year will be even better. Set your calendar for Saturday, March 16 at 6-10pm at Pukalani Stables in beautiful Waimea.
Looking for something?
- Dr. Billy Bergin’s Books March 6, 2023
- What is Paniolo Music? February 17, 2023
- Makahiki November 17, 2022
- Paniolo Hall of Fame 2022 November 17, 2022
- PRRC Lei Papale Contest Results November 17, 2022