The countdown is on to Gail Rice’s 2nd Annual St. Paddy’s Day Celebration honoring the Irish tradition in ranching (our Purdy ohana descends from the original “Irish” Jack Purdy, the grandfather of Ikua). The celebration benefits the Paniolo Heritage Center at Pukalani Stables – an evening of family fun and celebration, and for a good cause too, one that truly makes Irish eyes smile. 🙂 Last year was a great time and this year will be even better. Set your calendar for Saturday, March 16 at 6-10pm at Pukalani Stables in beautiful Waimea.
Looking for something?
- Old Hawai’i on Horseback Rides Again September 16th September 7, 2023
- Nine New Hall of Famers August 9, 2023
- A Grand Tradition: Old Hawaiʻi on Horseback July 11, 2023
- Aunty Anna, First Lady of Waimea May 5, 2023
- Kamehameha Schools Song Contest April 12, 2023