Every Wednesday the Paniolo Heritage Center at Pukalani Stables hosts the Waimea Midweek Market! From 9:00am to 3:00pm our friends with the Waimea Mid-Week Farmers Market feature the best of local produce, plate lunches, ono goodies and specialty items. There’s always plenty of parking across from the Stables and easy access via Pukalani Road or the Connector road. Support your local community of small business vendors every Wednesday at Pukalani Stables. Buy local. Eat local. Be healthy and happy! As an added bonus, the Paniolo Hall of Fame is open to the public for FREE on Market days including a collection of paniolo saddles, bits and spurs, and lots of paniolo photographs and historic items! Live music too – a great way to spend a Wednesday! See you there!
Looking for something?
- Dr. Billy Bergin’s Books March 6, 2023
- What is Paniolo Music? February 17, 2023
- Makahiki November 17, 2022
- Paniolo Hall of Fame 2022 November 17, 2022
- PRRC Lei Papale Contest Results November 17, 2022