Paniolo Preservation Society continues our popular Talk Story series with an evening dedicated to the music of the Paniolo. Hosted by Ku’ulei Keakealani, this promises to be a wonderful evening of artistry and family fun. Free and open to the community but donations to the Paniolo Heritage Center are appreciated. Soft drinks, food and snacks will be available for purchase. Coolers welcome. Bring your own chairs as seating is limited. Dress warm for Waimea weather! A hui hou!
Looking for something?
- Old Hawai’i on Horseback Rides Again September 16th September 7, 2023
- Nine New Hall of Famers August 9, 2023
- A Grand Tradition: Old Hawaiʻi on Horseback July 11, 2023
- Aunty Anna, First Lady of Waimea May 5, 2023
- Kamehameha Schools Song Contest April 12, 2023