Paniolo Preservation Society continues our popular Talk Story series with an evening dedicated to the music of the Paniolo. Hosted by Ku’ulei Keakealani, this promises to be a wonderful evening of artistry and family fun. Free and open to the community but donations to the Paniolo Heritage Center are appreciated. Soft drinks, food and snacks will be available for purchase. Coolers welcome. Bring your own chairs as seating is limited. Dress warm for Waimea weather! A hui hou!
Looking for something?
- Dr. Billy Bergin’s Books March 6, 2023
- What is Paniolo Music? February 17, 2023
- Makahiki November 17, 2022
- Paniolo Hall of Fame 2022 November 17, 2022
- PRRC Lei Papale Contest Results November 17, 2022