Gail Rice invites the community to her Annual St. Patrick’s Day Party on Saturday, March 17, 2012 starting at 5:00 pm at the Paniolo Heritage Center at Pukalani Stables. In honor of paniolo patriarch, Irish Jack Purdy, Gail is graciously hosting this party as a fundraiser for the Paniolo Preservation Society. Live Irish Bagpipers, Tony Sevage on Irish Fiddle, Best Dressed Irish Lass and Lad Contest, Irish Dancing Contest – Great Prizes, Irish Stew and Irish Soda Bread, Beer, Wine and Non Alchoholic Beverages, No host bar-donation. $25.00 donation includes entry and dinner. Tickets available at Kamuela Liquor Store and Parker Ranch Store.
Looking for something?
- Dr. Billy Bergin’s Books March 6, 2023
- What is Paniolo Music? February 17, 2023
- Makahiki November 17, 2022
- Paniolo Hall of Fame 2022 November 17, 2022
- PRRC Lei Papale Contest Results November 17, 2022