Gail Rice invites the community to her Annual St. Patrick’s Day Party on Saturday, March 17, 2012 starting at 5:00 pm at the Paniolo Heritage Center at Pukalani Stables. In honor of paniolo patriarch, Irish Jack Purdy, Gail is graciously hosting this party as a fundraiser for the Paniolo Preservation Society. Live Irish Bagpipers, Tony Sevage on Irish Fiddle, Best Dressed Irish Lass and Lad Contest, Irish Dancing Contest – Great Prizes, Irish Stew and Irish Soda Bread, Beer, Wine and Non Alchoholic Beverages, No host bar-donation. $25.00 donation includes entry and dinner. Tickets available at Kamuela Liquor Store and Parker Ranch Store.
Looking for something?
- Old Hawai’i on Horseback Rides Again September 16th September 7, 2023
- Nine New Hall of Famers August 9, 2023
- A Grand Tradition: Old Hawaiʻi on Horseback July 11, 2023
- Aunty Anna, First Lady of Waimea May 5, 2023
- Kamehameha Schools Song Contest April 12, 2023