The Waikii Music Festival is back on June 16th and June 17th! Click on the link below to learn more and about where to get tickets. This is a family fun event of traditional Hawaiian, paniolo and country music. No drugs or alcohol will be allowed. Paniolo Preservation Society is grateful to Tim Bostock Productions to be named as one of the two non-profit beneficiaries of this event. If you are interested in becoming a food vendor for this event, there is still time. Email your request to [email protected] and we’ll send you the application and information documents – in the email please provide us with your company name, contact information and what type of snack or full plate you would like to serve. Cut-off for applications is June 1!
Looking for something?
- Dr. Billy Bergin’s Books March 6, 2023
- What is Paniolo Music? February 17, 2023
- Makahiki November 17, 2022
- Paniolo Hall of Fame 2022 November 17, 2022
- PRRC Lei Papale Contest Results November 17, 2022