The Waikii Music Festival is back on June 16th and June 17th! Click on the link below to learn more and about where to get tickets. This is a family fun event of traditional Hawaiian, paniolo and country music. No drugs or alcohol will be allowed. Paniolo Preservation Society is grateful to Tim Bostock Productions to be named as one of the two non-profit beneficiaries of this event. If you are interested in becoming a food vendor for this event, there is still time. Email your request to [email protected] and we’ll send you the application and information documents – in the email please provide us with your company name, contact information and what type of snack or full plate you would like to serve. Cut-off for applications is June 1!
Looking for something?
- Old Hawai’i on Horseback Rides Again September 16th September 7, 2023
- Nine New Hall of Famers August 9, 2023
- A Grand Tradition: Old Hawaiʻi on Horseback July 11, 2023
- Aunty Anna, First Lady of Waimea May 5, 2023
- Kamehameha Schools Song Contest April 12, 2023